Make cute and modern Easter gifts with these free printable Easter chocolate wrappers!
These monochrome Easter chocolate wrappers are the perfect size for a small Easter treat. A great option for teacher gifts, classroom gifts or just a simple Easter gift for family and friends.
They fit the smaller Moser Roth chocolate bars available at Aldi supermarkets. They come in a pack of 5 small 25g chocolates, there are lots of different flavors available, and they are great value for money! They’re one of my go-to chocolates for cute mini party favors.
– Download the file
– Open the file with Adobe Reader (free download at http://get.adobe.com/reader)
– Add a name to the back of the label by typing over the sample text in the editable text fields
– Print on white card stock
– Cut along the dotted lines using a paper trimmer or craft knife and metal ruler
– Wrap tightly around the chocolate bar and secure ends together with glue or tape.