Looking for a fun Halloween food to serve for Trick or Treat or Halloween party? You can make red velvet crispy rice treats that look just like ground meat. Serve them on a meat tray wrapped with clear film and add these fake meat labels for a realistic look!
Labels include “mystery meat”, “zombie brains”, “roadkill patties”,”annoying coworker”, “ex husband” and “nosy Karen”. With editable text, you can personalize the wording to make your own labels. You can shape the crispy treats into burger patties, meatballs, brain shape, etc.
These would make a funny April’s fool prank too!
Instantly download the printable fake meat labels after checkout and start preparing your Halloween party today!
THIS LISTING INCLUDES
PDF file with
- Fake Meat Labels; size 3” x 3,5” (≈ 7.5cm x 9cm)
★Editable text (all except “Horrible Butchers” logo)
* Please note, this listing does not include design changes, colour changes or font changes. If you need a custom item please contact us BEFORE purchasing. No refunds will be issued after the file is downloaded.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place your order and submit payment
- Instantly download your printable Fake Meat Labels
Click the download link in your order’s confirmation page. You will also find a link in the receipt sent to your email.
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Reader on your computer
Make sure you have the latest version installed – FREE download at get.adobe.com/reader
- Edit your file
If your file is editable you can personalise it by typing over the sample text in Adobe Reader.
- Print & Cut
Print on white cardstock or matte photo paper (A4 or US Letter size) on your home printer or at your local Print&Copy shop. Please note colours may vary from printer to printer.
Check out all our Halloween Printables!
You may use this file for your PERSONAL USE ONLY.
File sharing, distribution and commercial use of this PDF file or of the printed materials from this file are not allowed.